Iraqis call state of emergency in Baghdad

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Jun 23, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

AP

maybe the "sears tower terrorists" should have been arrested on monday.

2. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

They keep saying "heavily armed attackers." Where are they getting all these weapons? Are they the same weapons left over from the Saddam Hussein erra? :confused:

3. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

I believe that some are but the majority are being smuggled in. From where I don't know but take your pick, there are a lot of weapon dealers around the world and the only think that matters to them is money.

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I thought the terrorists were on their last legs. That was one...no, two Decembers ago.

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Republicans are going to have to run on Iraq and we should hold them accountable for this waste of life and money and our Liberties. It took a Murdering SOB like Saddam to keep all the other Muslims from killing each other iam starting to think. You cant install a democracy on top of a Islamic ran society that want to kill each other. I say we let Saddam out and hand him the keys back with a bill. Here you take this !@#$%^ country! That will be 400 billion! 400 billion,2500 Americans dead for .....................:confused:

6. iGary Guest

iGary

How does this affect your liberties? :confused:

7. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

They used the so called war on terror to help pass the patriot act. The Patriot takes away freedom and liberties of Americans. Nothing but a bunch of paper to the terrorists who are going to do what they do anyways. So Bush is listening to our phone calls, our bank records and spys on Americans while..................letting millions walk in across the Mexican border. This isnt a war on terror this is a war on our liberties and freedoms from the Corporation giants.

8. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

What the hell were they calling the state of Baghdad before this? :rolleyes: :mad: :(

9. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

Must be the new variety called centipede terrorists.

10. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Just like Vietnam, a bunch of elitists,beauracrats running a war from the otherside of the planet. They were absent from the lessons of vietnam hence here we go again. Whats the mission? Until they want to remove radical extreme Islam they are just pissing away lives and $$$. Bring back that old draft and the elitist would shut this war down tomorrow. Right now they are sending some troops on their 3rd deployment many whom are guard not full time soldiers on this political mission of the Republicans. They got Saddam lets redeploy and draw down. Let the Iraqi's fight their own civil war. Our Troops are worth more then this. Chickenhawks did this with the help from tyrant Saddam. Civil War is just what Al queda wanted and george mission accomplished Bush gave it to them. another raving rant.:D

11. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

"not visible from the green zone"

12. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

Well played. :D