Iraq's Fate Could Shape Region's Future

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IJ Reilly, Mar 7, 2006.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Sorry for the length, but I thought this was worth reprinting in full.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-neighbors7mar07,1,3557713.story

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Thanks IJ, there are more terrorists in Iraq now then before George's war. If Iraq wants a democracy let them establish one. Lets face it if Iraq went democratic it would become another theocracy with Shiites running it.

Bush's whole Iraq war was flawed from start. They just didnt get it that these folks hate each other as much as they hate us.
    Bush's war has been the perfect thing for Iran. Perfect for Iran to gain power in the whole region with Shiites running everything. A Saddam Iraq kept this in check, by removing Saddam Bush and gang have opened the door for the Shiites. Now add the nuclear Bomb to Iran and its clear George's whole plan was wrong. We need better people in Washington. He was wrong on WMDs, and he is wrong on this. Face it this guy hasnt been right on much of anything Iraq. Pull the troops and let the civil war begin, if they want democracy they have to earn it, not us.