Right now I have a 2GB Nano. its almost completely full and i really need a bigger iPod.The problem is that i don't know when the 6th gen iPod is goin to be released. If the 6th is goin to be released during the summer or in WWDC then i can hang on and wait. If not then I ill probably have full ipod for a while. If it is goin to be released later on in the year, is it worth waiting for?