Is any one els waiting?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Royal Pineapple, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

Am i the only one who is eagerlely awaiting the keynote anouncment?
    i stayed up all night last night and i guess i will probably go on for another sleepless night tonight.

Wonder what it'll be?

G5?

PDA? (sorry eye);)

Xmac?

Who knows? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Royal Pineapple thread starter macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

3. MacUser1 macrumors 6502

MacUser1

sort of...

i just got in from south jersey, don't know how much longer I'll be up though

4. holmesf macrumors 6502a

I'm in California, gonna stay up all night (easier than getting up at 5:30 or so.

5. iGav macrumors G3

I'm waiting.......

It's 9 am here in Blighty...... only 5 more hours to go......... :) :D :D so staying up isn't really a problem..... :p

Can't say I lost any sleep over it though........... although I did dream that Steve was going to announce a G5....... but in reality (i.e I'm awake now) this isn't going to happen.......

Can't wait for the keynote to start......... although this time I'm only on a 56k connection so it's probably going to be more an audio than a visual experience...... :( :p :p

6. iGav macrumors G3

That's pretty hardcore...... :eek: ;) :p Hope you don't have big plans for the rest of the day though......... :p

7. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

I am sat here, at my work (I have taken the day off from school) waiting for the Keynote.

Ensign

8. DannyZR2 macrumors 6502

me tooooo.....

I work nights, so I'm up and counting down..

It's 03:08 here.. waiting for 08:00

9. iGav macrumors G3

Tut Tut Tut.... Bad Ensign.....:p :p :p You doing your GCSE's this year Ensign??

As for my goodself...... I've just started D/L Quicktime 6.... yes on a 56k...... and it's almost 20Mb......... I miss my fast connection....... :(

10. holmesf macrumors 6502a

"That's pretty hardcore...... Hope you don't have big plans for the rest of the day though........."

Summer? Plans? Hah! I usaully sleep at 3am and get up at noon anyway.

But seriously, I actually tried sleeping a few minutes ago. I stayed in bed for 40 minutes. Nothing! Can't sleep! To excited.

11. iGav macrumors G3

Noon...... superb....... that's the life..... :p

12. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

13. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

An I the only not really excited about this keynote? I'm at home right now, got the plumbers over to finish up the bathroom - WhooHoo! They should be done in an hour or so. I'll be able to catch the start of the Expo, then go into work.

D

14. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

That akamai server site must be taking a helluvah beating. If macrumors was going down a while ago that server must have every nearly every Mac fan in the world hitting refresh.

15. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

he he...I thought we covered this the other night...."did u get that memo??" ;)

good luck with the plumbers...hope they don't show off too much crack while finishing up...he he he