Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Hmmmm. This is the first time I've had a problem. In this thread, the bottom post wasn't separated from the forum jump and the forum rules (plus more), it was all just blended together.

Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)

I'll try to get a screenshot up...

EDIT: Screenshot added. BTW, the 'manage attachments' windows was a little different.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 110

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
The last few weeks I've gotten a lot of avatars temporarily disabled and when attempting to subscribe/ unsubscribe, the usual drop down menu doesn't work; it throws me to the bottom of the page where there are individual links to click (that do work). Using Camino 1.0.1.

macaddict06

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2006
about 3 meters from here. *points*
10.4.6 only?

Hey Arn,
Sorry that I can't be more specific, but I did run into a bad load (overlapping text) earlier today. No SS, I figured it was a bad load, so I refreshed and all was well. Interesting to note: first time it has ever happened to me, and I've been visiting since early last year. Then again, most of my browsing is with the 10.2.8 build of Safari - 1.8 or something? I forget, I'm on my D/Hell at the moment. I only ran into the problem today when using a G5 that was running 10.4.6 Server. Hope this helps, but I doubt it will.

Cheers,
Macaddict06

Aperture

macrumors 68000
Mar 19, 2006
PA

I got the overlapping text for the first time today. I refreshed it and it fixed it. I am using Safari Version 2.0.3 and OS 10.4.9.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.