Is FEDEX accurate in thier estimated delivery dates?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by shuweiyu16, May 31, 2007.

1. macrumors member

Mar 21, 2007
    My estimated delivery date is 12PM on May 31...I am wondering what are the chances I would receive my blackmacbook today from FEDEX...which was ordered straight from apple.
  2. macrumors 65816

May 8, 2007
    FedEx is usually spot-on. I'd expect you'll receive your notebook tomorrow at 12PM. :)
  3. macrumors regular

Oct 15, 2006
    Ummmm...has iCal failed me or isn't today May 31? I'd expect that you should already be enjoying your Blackbook. Even if your on the west coast, it's past 12PM. So, are you enjoying your Blackbook yet? If not, wait it out a few more hours and than raise some hell with Fedex for not delivering your precious Blackbook on time. :D
  4. macrumors 603

Jul 23, 2002
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    You got a time on your estimated delivery date? Mine was just a day and was spot on, as well.

If you track the package, it should say "on vehicle for delivery" or something to that affect. Around me, FedEx makes two rounds. AM is for the overnight/2nd day, before 10:30 deliveries, and ground is done by a subcontractor in late afternoon, early evening.
  5. macrumors newbie

May 24, 2007
    FedEx can burn in hell!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I use to work there and I absolutely hated it! Continue on as if nothing happened.
  6. macrumors 6502a

Jul 5, 2005
    Funny, I was supposed to get my 2gb Crucial yesterday thru Fedex and it still isn't here. I usually go Priority International overnight and get my stuff two days later (once waited nearly two weeks).