Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mischief

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
For those who have seen the commercials, I thought the resemblance and behavioral similarities were too close not to point out.

Particularly the "Turkey on Trial" vignet.:D

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
hey, what be up mischief?

i don't think groceryman is that bad, but he might even be hated more than our little "alliance" which seems to pick on the young ones:D

you are the rogue assasin, spikey is full of spikes, kela is one tough grrl, and i am an old condescending know it all (but i really don't know macs on a tech level since i am a pc tech...so i have one foot in the darkside) and is it eye that just joined us or krossfyter?

it is so funny how us "adults" get scolded for our behaviour by other posters and administrators and the young posters do not...anyone can say they are "13" years old

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
somehow I knew mischief was up behind this thread when I saw it...he he he...

and jefhatfield...I think it was krossfyter who joined....but I think I'm about to jump in as long as u guys don't mind.... :p

mischief

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
(shakes head)

That's two threads in two days he's started with some idiotic comment then killed it cuz he was getting orbital-strike flamed.

A wize old stoner once said:

" He who moons a charging rhino deserves all he gets.":eek:

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Hey, I know that I am a newbie compared to you guys, but I can't help feel like an old timer because I have been reading the forums for a long time. I love fighting with Cyrus, but man, it is almost like he is spaced out on something. The only person that I have ever met that can change subjects as fast as he does is my 3 year old. Could not agree more with mischief though.

Smasher

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2002
GoCyrus posts things purely to get us mad. I've noticed that (afaik) he NEVER replies to his own threads, and I suspect he never even looks at them either. I wonder if there are any PC forums he frequents...:p

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
I say we nuke 'em from orbit... it's the only way to be certain :D

I saw some people defending him for a short while, until he pissed them off with his 'don't hate me...' post... what an arse hole... :D...

Some people need to be culled from the gene-pool and he is at the top of my list. Now, where did I put the thermonuclear device???? :D

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
Losing posts???

Does he lose all the posts when he nukes a thread? Is that why he only has 14 posts to his name? It was weird when he disappeared for while then showed up again with only a few posts....

Matthew

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
Am I just loosing my mind or did I see it post something only to have it go away????? I think even arn is getting fed up with his moronic postings.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
I think his entire post count was erased....after some ordeal where a thread of his was locked he somehow was back at "0"....whatever....

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
im sure he reads his threads and others also (including this one). he loves his job...to tweak the mac addicts...or whatever. nothing surprising. i say find his weak spot and hit umm...if you dont want him on here that is. i kind of find the whole ordeal humorous but i understand why some of us get upset by him.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
well....he's up to it again...

same stupid thread on watching what we post...

only this time he's threatening us about what we say about him in particular...

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Hey, you guys better watch what you say. You know not all posting on the internet is anonymous. Go"f-yourself"Cyrus is going to find and sue us. We cant call him annoying, stupid, a waste of bandwidth, or tell him to go away.

Oh ya, one more thing....there's nothing we can do but play nice now, or else mom an dad will get some court orders. :p

mischief

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
I can see it now:

A court stenographer reading back reams of transcripts provided by Arn.......... the judge trying not to bust up............ gocyrus getting laughed out of court and fined for a frivolous lawsuit......:D

We could sell tickets.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by teabgs
I remember w while ago when I started a thread against him and you all flamed me. Well, not really flame, but said against my opinion. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/2650/&GoCyrus YOu all said to ignore, now everyone is speaking out. Hmmm....why you guys gotta be like that? :confused:

first we didn't like him....well we still don't....but that's not the point!!

from our faithful & wise friend jefhatfield....we were taught to be a little more tolerating in the fact that he can have his opinions and such...and from a few others I think including myself....ignoring the rat would be the best method to get rid of him...

well that didn't happen and he's still lurking around...so now it's back to normal...he he he...:rolleyes:

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
Originally posted by eyelikeart

well that didn't happen and he's still lurking around...so now it's back to normal...he he he...:rolleyes:

Alright. I can Dig it! Its more entertaining this way. just dont jump the gun at me so fast next time. We all get pissed now and then, I'm normally a pacifist, but sometimes I just go off. :D

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
u know....it seems nobody likes this guy....

but honestly....if u acted like a complete jerk would u expect less from the masses?

I think he honestly gets off on the fact that he gets criticized for what he does....so it motivates him to live it up....

really sad.....but oh well....I doubt that'll soften anyone around here...:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.