is it just me...

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by SilvorX, Sep 12, 2002.

1. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

is it just me or is the ibook a snow color? cuz i always thought the ibook was a brushed metal color, but i noticed that the ibook the principal has is a snowish color, i guess i was wrong for a long time lol

2. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

Are you serious?!?!?!?! Maybe you were just zoning out too much or something....

3. tjwett macrumors 68000

tjwett

were you thinking of the TiBook? or maybe you have only seen the palm rests on the iBook? because those are kind of silvery. but the outside has been white since forever.

4. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Somones been staring the sun for a little too long....

J/k.

well anyways, atleast u got it not, before it became a chonic zone out...

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

Silvor, take the night off and PM me about coin collecting. You should get something right about luster and the color of the metal. :D :rolleyes: :p

6. SilvorX thread starter macrumors 68000

SilvorX

actually i havent had the time to take care of my coins in the last year or 2 :( :(
    i always thought itdd look the same/similar to the tibook since on the apple site it has a tibook brushed metal look kinda, n then again i never did use an ibook b4 so thats one reason y

the snowish look looks pretty neat tho :), i remember asking the school tech guy if the laptop he was using was a powerbook, n he said nope :S lol, even tho it was a powerbook lol...

7. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

A member of macrumors not knowing what color the iBook is! Preposterous. :D Its OK..... ::comforts::: :D

8. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

man you must have been staring at your PC for way to long, I'm so glad your gonna make the switch

9. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

like i said before, its good that he found out now, before newer ibooks roll in and catch him off guard (like these ones didnt? lol)

10. SilvorX thread starter macrumors 68000

SilvorX

lol as i was saying, that was the first ibook i actually saw (the case), cuz the local puter store no longer sells ibooks/macs...
    n mac15 u shouldnt be talking, your the one who sold your g3 imac so u could try to buy a peecee...n never ended up doing so :p lol
    the principal has 2 ibooks (i think) in his office, one is an old clamshell style one (the internal mice on there piss me off lol), n a new ibook n using os9 :(

11. King Cobra macrumors 603

>lol as i was saying, that was the first ibook i actually saw (the case), cuz the local puter store no longer sells ibooks/macs...

The worst case condition: You end up being surrounded by [In]CompUSA stores. :eek:

>[and] mac15 u shouldnt be talking, your the one who sold your g3 imac so u could try to buy a peecee...n never ended up doing so :p lol

Easy, fellas. :) Whether one of you guys has a PC/wanted a PC/uses a PC/hates PCs/Thinks PCs have a warning label on them/ or whatever, there's no need to try and diss others like that. Silvor, you have access to the internet. You should be able to check out the Apple website to get a VR view of the iBook/Powerbook. The iBooks are the ones that look nice, and the Powerbooks are the ones with the super-modern style. :D

>the principal has 2 ibooks (i think) in his office, one is an old clamshell style one (the internal mice on there piss me off lol), n a new ibook n using os9 :(

I have used the clamshell iBook day to day in a couple of my classes, and it isn't too shabby with 10.1.5.

BTW: It's a trackpad, not an internal mouse.

12. SilvorX thread starter macrumors 68000

SilvorX

lol, i dont live anywhere near any compusa's ahhh gotta love being in canada :D...but then again we have compunotsosmart ;) lol, theyre canada's largest computer chain, but the local store doesnt sell macs anymore, but the website sells em

lol i'm just buggin mac15, lol, hes one of those mac users who likes both platforms lol...to an extent...but too bad he didnt get to keep the money :( he couldve bought an ipod

lol i forgot what he name of it was, so internal mouse is my word for it lol, i was thinkin bout getting a trackpad for my puter (saw one for bout $20) but never ended up getting one