is it right?

Discussion in 'Community' started by job, Sep 5, 2002.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

why not, if they went to name it before september 11 nothing would have happened, but if they do that kids gonna have a tought life :D

2. job thread starter macrumors 68040

job

i think the kids will have major issues later on in life... :D

3. saint macrumors regular

Imagine if he tried to go to the US by plane for a holiday.

Really, the parents are totally irresponsible if they call their kid osama bin laden.

4. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

That's called stupid parenting. They haven't given the reason why they want to call him that but I'm pretty sure, the child will one day get really hurt by that name or possibly even killed.

5. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Why they don't change their own names? They care about the future of that kid a lot:mad:

6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Sounds like hero worship to me, but they'd be better off giving the name 'Recycling bin' so the kid would have a real purpose in life--other than being a target of ridiciule.

7. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

poor kid, at first my parents were gonna spell Chris with a K so it would be Kris, I looked at them and said WTF!! I'm Glad you didn't

8. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ah, so you were one of the 'special' kids who came out of the womb talking - eh?

Its totally irresponsible - and it seems they're only trying to get attention and its working. Morons.

9. diorio macrumors 6502a

It should technically be legal for you to name your kid whatever you want, unless it's going to be dangerous for the child. This kid is going to catch of lot of hard times in his life if his parents are allowed to go through with it. Why anyone would want their child to be a social outcast, I can only imagine.

10. peterjhill macrumors 65816

peterjhill

Preventing someone from naming their child Osama Bin Laden is like making it illegal for a child to not wear a seat belt. Sure, it is possible that no harm may come of the child, but why take the chance.

just my opinion

11. King Cobra macrumors 603

I don't think calling your children S*tan will turn out productive in the long run. :rolleyes:

As for honesty is concerned, might as well pass a bill to prevent calling your kid Pinoc-- I mean, Bill Clinton. :p

12. mmmdreg macrumors 65816

mmmdreg

LOL..theres a guy in my grade at school called Kris...guess what people call him..Kris with a "K" :)...theres also a Kristian around the school somewhere...