Is it still impossible to set individual wallpapers to each Springboard page on IOS4?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by FAII, Jul 4, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

All research into the matter tells me it's impossible, but I haven't been able to find any posts on the subject posted in the past 6 months, so I was wondering if they had fixed it.

I want to make it so that on page 1 of my Springboard, I can have a wallpaper of, say, the Apple Logo while on page 2 I'd have a wallpaper of the Nintendo logo, etc.

2. macrumors 6502a

This is not possible. Nor is this something that is "broken" that requires fixing. It's an obscure request that I guarantee you will never be implemented.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

It was something that was possible with older IOS:es (anything before 4.0 or possibly just with IOS3). In fact, many themes used this. Codethemed even allows you to do this.

4. macrumors 6502

Even though this feature was available on older firmwares, it might not be possible with new iOS versions 4.0+. Besides, I think people only need one kind of background for your springboard, because the background is technically one page. Springboard is segregated from the "pages" made from apps.