Is it worth getting the new iPod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by gadget123, Nov 6, 2012.

1. macrumors 68000

I use to have one before I upgraded to my
    iPhone.

Just got iPhone 5 dropped it and it looks rubbish now. Should I get an iPod touch with more memory than my iPhone and piece of mind I can look after it more
    If I keep it in the house?

2. OMN
    macrumors newbie

Replacement at Applestore

I would go to the Apple store to see what they can do for you since your going to spend the money from 49.00-399.99 usd

why not see if they will trade with some money added on for a refurbished iPhone 5 also get a case

3. thread starter macrumors 68000

They said £182 which is almost as expensive as the iPod.

4. OMN
    macrumors newbie

I just don't think its worth it you'll have a brand new phone again and no worries even with a case. your getting another iPhone 5 for less Then what your paid with Apple care still on why carry around two devices and look like your phone later thinking " i should have" just get the new phone and later on if you want an iPod get one i think the phone is way more important

5. macrumors 65816

thedeejay

I was going to get one but it doesn't really make sense if you already have an iPhone. No point carrying two devices right?

6. macrumors 65816

kylera

One more vote in the "don't bother with two devices" column. Now, if you had an android phone, then it wouldn't be so redundant.