Is Mac The Way

Discussion in 'macOS' started by danchin, Feb 2, 2007.

1. danchin macrumors newbie

Hi all

My name is Daniel Chin I run a software company based within the uk providing custom solutions and components for companies that require them all of which are windows based I have owned a mac for about a year now and very impressed on what they have to offer. I am considering providing custom solutions and components for mac users requiring a solution that they cannot pull of a shelf, but still evaluating the market, so I would like to get true mac users opinions and feedback on this and if there is times when the products out there do not fill your burning desire. I would be greatfull if you would drop me a line about the product or what it was you needed business related or personal, love to hear your views, All in all from a experienced windows user that loved windows i was very satified with my mac and it is now getting more attention than my dell.

Regards

Daniel

2. bartelby macrumors Core

Multiple threads are not allowed.
    This and the other threads have been reported.

3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

It's interesting that you're making a change. However, it's probably not a good way to get positive attention from Mac users.

Leaving your e-mail address will probably get you more spam that you'd want.