Is macmall.com legit ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jrok18, Oct 12, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

2. macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Ive ordered from macmall several times and have never had a problem. Ive always received an email within 15 minutes of my order, try calling them Tuesday since they will problem be closed tomorrow due to the holiday. I can assure you that you didnt get ripped.

3. macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Yea, they're legit. Just be patient, it's a big company, they won't respond to you lightning fast. I have heard many people order things from that site. So it's legit alright.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

A holiday? Then why do i have school in 4 hours?

5. macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Yeah ever hear of Columbus Day? Its a Federal holiday and i know schools around here have off and the Post Office is closed.

6. thread starter macrumors regular

dang there's school will I am. I could of used the day off off too bc I'm waiting for some stuff from fedex.

7. macrumors 6502a

Samarium

It's completely legit. I've seen people with their Macs. They talk only good things about them.

8. thread starter macrumors regular

nice maybe I just missed the email. Thanks guys

9. macrumors 65816

mackmgg

almost everythings closed today (including fedex i think) for columbus day.

idk how ur school isnt (is it private?) but theres even parades around here.

10. macrumors 603

wordmunger

They are legit, but many, many MR members have reported problems with them. Not the greatest online retailer, but certainly not some sort of scam operation.

11. Guest

iGary

No, please, go to school.

12. macrumors 6502

If you never got an email maybe the order didn't go through? Anyhow they are definitely legit I have bought many things from them and had great service. in fact I just bought a Time Capsule last week and paid for ground shipping, they sent it 2 Day the very day I ordered it.

I even had a rebate from them that I didn't know about and the guy called me (I guess my "account rep") and reminded me to send it in.

13. macrumors member

Wow. Todays a holiday? I'd never guess judging by the speech quiz, 20 comp note cards, chemistry quantum numbers homework, chorale sectionals, and photosynthesis and metabolism biology test I have for today.

14. macrumors 65816

gan6660

nope fedex is open ther truck just pulled in my driveway.

15. macrumors 603

wordmunger

If delivery is through Fedex home delivery service, remember that it does not deliver to residential addresses on Mondays.

16. macrumors 65816

cantthinkofone

Why is columbus day a federal holiday again?

Why is columbus still honored for something he was some 100 years late doing?

17. macrumors 603

wordmunger

I'd explain it to you but then we'd have to move this thread to the politics forum....

18. macrumors 6502

Theyre legit, just wait for them to get it must be a busted server or maybe busy filling out forms for the faulty macbook pros, or negotiating with apple for the new laptops, who knows.

19. macrumors member

I bought the 2G touch from Macmall for $379 with a free USB charger. no sales tax. very fast delivery, great company. I also bought my 5G ipod classic from them 2 years ago. They seem to have good relationship with Apple because they have very good price and always have the new ipods available immediately while other vendors like Amazon usually don't have them right away.

20. macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

yes

21. macrumors Core

alphaod

Whose CC did you use?

22. macrumors G4

Lord Blackadder

I bought some stuff from MacMall about 10 years ago and had no issues...not that that helped. :eek:

23. macrumors 6502a

im celebrating 'leif ericson' day, 'asians crossing the bering straight' day.

24. thread starter macrumors regular