Is Microsoft losing confidence in Steve Ballmer? (humor)

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by kylos, Oct 25, 2004.

1. kylos macrumors 6502a

kylos

I was sitting in class today, as the prof droned on when I randomly decided to type the word "monkeyboy" into the ie address bar to see if anybody had actually reserved that name for a website devoted to everybody's favorite dancing ceo, forgetting to add a .com to the end to avoid an msn.com search (windows machine). I didn't spot any links to monkeyboy.com, however, I was intrigued by the fourth result, Microsoft's own pr website bio for the sweaty head honcho. If I were Ballmer, I'd be watching out for other subversive attempts on his position. This internal sabotage is brutal. :D :D :p ;) :D

P.S. the phrase 'monkeyboy ballmer' lands the ms result firmly at the top.

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Pretty funny. From the MS site:

I would never have guessed he was so active... he must have a very slow metabolism. :rolleyes:

3. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Now now, not all of us find it easy to manage our weight. I mean I run everyday to and from the fridge and cant manage to lose a single pound...

4. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Well, yes, but few of us get up in front of thousands of developers and bounce around on stage, either.

I'm not mocking him for his weight. God knows I'm not a stick. I just think it's funny that MS chose to end his description on the page with that information..... :)

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...that's right....no need to mock him for that when he gives us so many other reasons to mock him.....oh yeah!