Is powersupport also anti-smudge?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by macswitcha2, Jun 8, 2010.

1. macswitcha2 macrumors 65816

Oct 18, 2008
  2. xraytech macrumors 68020

Mar 24, 2010
    It's marketed as "Anti-Glare" and yes, finger smudges are less apparent.
  3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

May 25, 2008
    Apple state
    I agree.
  4. yvrgal macrumors newbie

Jan 9, 2008
    I have Power Support on my iPhone and iPad. Yes, it is smudge free and I love it.
  5. MikeK2 macrumors newbie

Apr 20, 2010
    I bought the Incipio anti-glare initially, and it was definitely not smudge free. Since I have the anti-glare from PowerSupport on my iPhone I bought the iPad one when it was available, and got it the other day. It's much, much better about smudges.
  6. mcdj macrumors 604

Jul 10, 2007
    While the PS and other ag films are definitely more smudge resistant, over time they build up oils from your hands and do get shinier. But I've discovered that a few wipes with a bit of Bestine thinner on a paper towel restores the lovely matte finish in seconds.
  7. jb007 macrumors newbie

Feb 10, 2009
    Just wanted to add my opinion about the PS products.
    I put a anti-glare PS protector on my 3GS last year right out of the box - LOVE IT. Perfect product and the original is still on.

The product does reduce smudges and glare. I also find that my finger slides easier over the screen.

No surprise that when I got my iPad that I ordered a PS screen protector. Too bad I had to wait a couple weeks for shipping. Just put it on a couple of days ago and once again the product is a home run - just my opinion.