Is the logitech wireless keyboard and mouse 967091-0403 compatible with my powerbook?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by DavidCL23, Jul 3, 2002.

1. DavidCL23 macrumors 6502

Is the logitech wireless keyboard and mouse model number 967091-0403 compatible with my powerbook under os9 and osx?
    Thank in advanced,
    David

2. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

3. DavidCL23 thread starter macrumors 6502

i appreciate your honesty, but was it really necissary to reply with such a useless reponce?

4. Macpoops macrumors 6502

yes it is considering you asked a question you should be able to tell by looking at the box of the mouse. You might want to be a little more specific. IE. What kind of powerbook?(G3 G4,etc...) and maybe a logitech product name because i doubt anyone here knows that what product matches that model number. I mean hell we can't read your bloody mind

Asked a silly question and you'll get a silly answer

5. DavidCL23 thread starter macrumors 6502

they all have the same name, it just goes by the model number, this is the $100 model, it doesn't say it is compatible on there website, but I am wondering if someone tryed it before. I have a g4 powerbook and g3 ibook.

6. Macpoops macrumors 6502

9 chances out of 10 you should be fine. if you already bought it just hook it up i mean **** it can't hurt. Why not just take your laptop to the store and ask them if you can test it out. After all it is a moble computer.

7. DavidCL23 thread starter macrumors 6502

its a good idea, but I don't have any local store which has it, I was going to order it off the net, but I don't want to order it and then have to return it b/c its incompatible. Logitechs website doesn't say mac compatible but I know of many things that worked with my powerbook that were not supposed to.

8. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

digging is good for the soul

And your soul is MINE... muahahahahahaha

I did a minor amount of searching on Logitech's web site and found the following...

Judging by what it says there, I believe that the beta drivers will give you functionality under OS X for both the keyboard and mouse... Get all the goodies here. Hope that is more of what you were looking for.

If you still are uncertain, call/contact Logitech BEFORE you make the purchase.

9. DavidCL23 thread starter macrumors 6502

wow, your amazing, thanks again I think this is the 5th time you helped me out. How did you find that? I spend a half hour at the site and came up with nothing.

10. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

I'm not a demi-god for nothing you know... :D I just started searching, in my typical, logical way and dug down into the site a little and found that. When you go to that link, there is another on the left hand side about OS 9 compatibility. If you plan to use it under OS X, then give the beta software a twirl, and get the full release when it comes out in a couple of months.