Is there a Matrix 4??

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by frances, Sep 27, 2005.

1. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

2. snkTab macrumors 6502a

snkTab

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I thought it was very funny. Kung Fu movie parodies are great, IMO.

_Emerson

4. frances thread starter macrumors newbie

5. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    If the lousy movie industry decided to make a 4th Matrix film (God forbid), I would probably kill myself. The first one was great, albeit completely inspired by the likes of Philp K Di(k, William Gibson, and Masmune Shirow (Ghost in the Shell, for those less inclined).

The 2nd one had awesome fight scenes, but the story went from bad to worse. The third, got lamer and lamer with every passing minute. Yeah, Neo can see people in "fire-form" when his eyes get burnt out. That makes sense.

What a bunch of crap.

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

im with Onizuka. same feelings here. 1st film; good but nothing more than a mergence between other films and an easier to follow storyline. 2nd film; ok but ended too soon. i did like the 3rd more though. especially the fight scene at the end. couldn't watch it again though.

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

1st movie wasn't bad.

2nd movie was bad.

3rd movie was badder.

And Kung Pow was horrible. Really. I think a one-time, 30 minute tv show like that would be fine, but an entire movie wasn't necessary.

8. jimN macrumors 6502a

jimN

Yeah, Neo can see people in "fire-form" when his eyes get burnt out. That makes sense.

What a bunch of crap.[/QUOTE]

That reminded me of something out of Dune (books not film) when Paul Maud'hib (i think) is blinded by an atomic weapon but knows what is happening around him because he is prescient. Unfortunately he must follow the path that he has foreseen or else his vision will fail him. Of course the original dune stories are far better than anything conceived in the matrix.