Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monkeytennis

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
My parents find it difficult to type on the iPhone but otherwise think it's ideal.

Is there a special pen or pointer available to help them select the keys more accurately on the touch keyboard?

pjgeer

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2007
My parents find it difficult to type on the iPhone but otherwise think it's ideal.

Is there a special pen or pointer available to help them select the keys more accurately on the touch keyboard?

There is this,POGO stylus. We have a couple coming into the store next week, will let you know how we like it.

Pj:cool:

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
We have a one of these in the office to review. It works fine - it's just weird using a stylus on an iphone ;)

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2008
I've tried 3 different styli with my iphone .. ranging from the expensive pogo, down to the cheap ebay ones

Simply put, they just aren't as responsive as using your fingers, thus defeating their "need for precision" purpose

to be honest though

some people have had great results ( better or equal responsiveness as using your finger)

I think my Bodyguardz shield may have resulted in suboptimal results.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.