is there a program or script to: Automatically fetch itunes lyrics (display on ipod)

Discussion in 'iPod' started by stagecustom, Sep 17, 2006.

1. stagecustom macrumors regular

Just as the title says i have a widget that i am using to get song lyrics and i have all my album art. BUT i don't want to do it by song, is there a program or script i could use to get all my songs lyrics done such as fetchart does for album art or any of the artwork programs?
    LET ME KNOW.

2. stagecustom thread starter macrumors regular

I found a program that will do what was needed. IT works great. here it is: http://stuartrobertsononline.com/?p=19
    Download pearl lyrics it is set to normally do the song that is playing, i just went to get lyrics for-->playlist---->library. worked GREAT.

enjoy.

3. rock6079 macrumors 6502

4. d2LiL macrumors newbie

pearLyrics works AMAZING. I had the harmonic widget that worked well but only on the songs I played. pearLyrics is great for those with HUGE libraries that don't want to play every song for a widget to pick up.

5. MaxPower49 macrumors 6502a

iart will automatically download lyrics and save to tags... it isn't free though.

6. iphonemunkey macrumors member

windows version??

the ones above are for mac users, i'd love to get a similar tool to integrate with itunes on my pc

7. Hls811 macrumors 6502a

Hls811

iart is actually a Windows only app.. I used to use it (before I had my Mac) - it works well...

8. cawesjmu macrumors 6502

How do you get that to work? All I see is a check mark to make it listen to iTunes or not. And if you don't click it, it seems you have to enter the artist yourself. What am I missing?

9. elmateo487 macrumors 6502a

Yeah i was trying to figure out the same thing...