Is there a tasks program in OS X

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by markw10, Nov 16, 2006.

1. markw10 macrumors 6502

I use Outlook extensively and am working on transferring my data to OS X. I got a program called O2M which I'm working on using It seems kind of confusing and things aren't exactly going smoothly but I am working on getting my data into both Entourage as well as the OS X apps, ical, contacts, and mail. If I'm right after I can sync between the two (Entourage with ical, contacts, and mail) and as well it seems like the with the Office update this works and if not I've seen a good program called E2Sync
    My question, there is a tasks part of Outlook and Entourage and it doesnt' appear O2M syncs that. I can understand that, but is there a tasks program in OS X that corresponds to the task part in Entourage which I could use instead?

2. Bluefusion macrumors 6502

Bluefusion

Uhh... there's a giant Tasks button right along with all the other icons in Entourage. It's a big green check mark, right near the Calendar button.

There are many task manager programs for OS X if you want something different.

3. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

Are "tasks" like "to-do's?" If so, to-do's are integrated into iCal.

4. SFVCyclone macrumors 6502a

5. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    For outlook I've been using This on a little USB flash drive back and forth to work and home. It's pretty sweet.