Is there a tasks program in OS X

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by markw10, Nov 16, 2006.

1. markw10 macrumors 6502

Sep 4, 2006
    I use Outlook extensively and am working on transferring my data to OS X. I got a program called O2M which I'm working on using It seems kind of confusing and things aren't exactly going smoothly but I am working on getting my data into both Entourage as well as the OS X apps, ical, contacts, and mail. If I'm right after I can sync between the two (Entourage with ical, contacts, and mail) and as well it seems like the with the Office update this works and if not I've seen a good program called E2Sync
    My question, there is a tasks part of Outlook and Entourage and it doesnt' appear O2M syncs that. I can understand that, but is there a tasks program in OS X that corresponds to the task part in Entourage which I could use instead?
  2. Bluefusion macrumors 6502

Apr 25, 2003
    New York, NY
    Uhh... there's a giant Tasks button right along with all the other icons in Entourage. It's a big green check mark, right near the Calendar button.

There are many task manager programs for OS X if you want something different.
  3. killmoms macrumors 68040

Jun 23, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Are "tasks" like "to-do's?" If so, to-do's are integrated into iCal.
  4. SFVCyclone macrumors 6502a

Feb 24, 2005
    Pasadena, Ca
  5. quigleybc macrumors 68030

Jun 17, 2005
    Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    For outlook I've been using This on a little USB flash drive back and forth to work and home. It's pretty sweet.