iPad Is there any game controller for iPad II

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by dreamerdonkey, Dec 30, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Hello, I am wondering, is there any controller out there to play iPad game. I use a ps3 controller for playing my PC game. So I was thinking about is there any that kind of accessories for play iPad game. I really don't like the system to play using touch. Rather I am a pressing the button kind of guy. So any suggestion and opinion is welcome.

2. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

3. thread starter macrumors member

Really appreciate your help. Very useful information. By the way I don't have any iPhone. So the joypad game controller is no good for me. But jCade 8-bitty and iControl pad really look interesting. Thanks. :D

4. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

No problem. It would be nice if Apple would just release one and make devs use the API so all games would support it.

5. macrumors 68040

the8thark

No. Just release the API and let the devs make one themselves. Apple's history at game controllers is terrible.

6. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I'd be okay with that. I'd just like one that I know will work across all iOS games.

7. macrumors 6502a

drenline

No, that's not the Apple "way". Unless, they charge everyone $149.99-$199.99 a pop, THEN it would be.

8. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

What's not the Apple way? It working across all games?

9. thread starter macrumors member

Apple way is kind of give me a pile of money and I will let you to give a small bite. That what actually there logo say I think :p