Is there any way in the world my zen micro can be used with my ibook?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by AP_piano295, Oct 23, 2005.

1. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

Mar 9, 2005
    Its all in the title I got a Zen Micro last xmas and Ive managed to live with the thing for a year its no ipod but it plays music so yeah. I got my ibook about a month ago with a small hd and such so now im needing backup and I would also like to be able to drop the pc for good and just do everying via ibook but xmas is a ways off and im not gonna be getting an ipod till then so my Zen will have to do any third party software or sumthing that will let these two work together?
  2. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

Nov 17, 2004
    The Msp
    Does your computer recognize it at all when you plug it in? I know my sister has some weird off-brand MP3 player, and when she plugs it into her iBook it sees it as an external drive which she can then just drag and drop MP3's onto. It works fine for her that way. She can even just pick songs in iTunes and drag them to the drive icon on the desktop and it loads.
  3. onetwoxu macrumors newbie

May 5, 2005
    as far as i know, you should be able to use a program called xnjb to manage the files. it works with my brother's zen xtra just fine. the interface is a little buggy but it seems to be the only way to get os x to interface with the creative players.