Is there any way?...(iTunes/Last.fm quilt)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by psychofreak, Jan 17, 2007.

1. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

To keep 'em sorted, I keep my B sides to each artist in one 'compilation' album e.g. 'Coldplay B sides' is an album. I have kept their artwork, but I use the middle view in iTunes, what I am wondering if there is an app/plug in to make a 'quilt' as last.fm calls it, of the covers in that album, or do I have to do it manually?

Here is my last.fm page, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, the 'quilt' is what they call the way they put the album artwork together, proportionate to how many times the music from that album/artist has been played

BTW, my play counts are low as I don't sync my iPod, and went about 3 months without last.fm when I switched

2. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Ok you can make a quilt of Album covers with iTunes. It is not the most elegant method but here goes:

Make a playlist of the albums you want to be in the quilt. Then go to Print and choose 'Mosaic' from the drop-down menu. To get this image you will have to hi the 'Print' button and then the preview button (bottom left) and copy the image that is created. I hope this helps.

And if you're looking for help on how to sync you iPod with Last.FM just ask. I have my iPod syncing perfectly.

3. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

Thanks...
    My problem is that I've filled my 15GB iPod up, so can't bother to plug it in just for Last.fm