Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by cootersgarage6, Dec 21, 2010.
Just wondering if I should buy now or wait.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)
Check out the brownie thread link in my signature.
Anyway, I doubt it. Apple just released the ATV2 and so far they claim it is just a "hobby" for them; 1 million units and counting...
My advice, buy now.
nothing for over a year at least, buy.
Software update = yes
Hardware = no
May as well buy now, probably a long wait till the next TV
A year off is my hunch.
It's all about the software for this device until then. I'd buy now.
It's only been out for 3 months. Even if they start releasing one every year like they do for other devices (which I doubt), they won't release another one until approx October. That's 9 months away. If it were July or August of '11 I might recommend waiting just to see...
GEE WHIZ!!!! It's only 98.00 at best buy today!!I really have tto qustion the reality of this question