Is this proof that a touch screen mac exists?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by GoCubsGo, Dec 30, 2006.

1. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

While going through a Brookstone® Magazine I found this Crosley® Digital Jukebox. It says on the bottom that you just touch the screen to pick your songs. Sure, this can happen on Windows too but it specifically states
    So is this a sign of a great thing? I know the patent offices have on file the specs for such thing from Apple, but this is staring us in the face isn't it?

Attached Files:

2. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Very good catch, but I'm personally not interested in touch screens until OS XI comes out with full touch screen (and revolutionary) functionality such as this. :cool:

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

There has been a company that makes modified touchscreen Macs for some time... I am blocking on the name, and I couldn't find it on Google, but they either modify and sell the computer to you or they modify one you send them.

But the touchscreen technology's been there for some time. It's not evidence that Apple is releasing jack, though, sadly. :(

4. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

This marvelous machine can be your for only $5000! That's right! Only $5000!

5. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Mammoth

It includes a cheap jukebox case, cheap Mac Mini, and cheap speakers all for a cheap, cheap price of just $5000! Call now and we'll throw in a free power cord! A $50 value, free!