iSale or Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by zali0n, Mar 6, 2007.

1. zali0n macrumors regular

Hey Guys,

I need to buy an eBay client for the Mac as i'm fed up with using eBay's online system. I've been using Garage Sale for a couple of days and it seems pretty good. But I've also just came accross iSale as well.

Has anybody had any experince of the two, if so what's your views on them? Is iSale worth the extra money?

2. AndyClarke macrumors regular

AndyClarke

Garagesale

Garagesale for sure. Don't bother with iSale its pants.:)

3. zali0n thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I've had a quick look on the iSale website and it seems jam packed full of features but have yet to have a chance to download it.

4. super_kev macrumors 6502

super_kev

I have used GarageSale and have had no problems with it. Having said that, I didn't know about iSale until now, so I have downloaded it and I like it better. It has better templates, and the template preview process is much faster than GarageSale. iSale is $40 and allows only one mac/license, while GarageSale is $30, and allows for two macs/license. But both programs are great tools for eBay, so find one you like. :)

5. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

6. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

GarageSale, ALL THE WAY. I tried out both, and decided on GarageSale, and will never go back. It's straight up sick...cheaper, more licenses, easy, and better looking templates in my opinion. Plus, their customer service is just awesome (any question I've ever had has been answered within 12 hours).