isight movie

Discussion in 'macOS' started by derajfast, Jun 12, 2005.

1. derajfast macrumors 6502a

i recorded a video with isight, and when it was converting to DV (?) it said there wasnt enough room left on the disk, and then it stopped converting but i can still see the file but it wotn open....i get error -2048.......is there any software or anything that i can do so that i can play this file?

2. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

Possibly MplayerOSX. But your movie is an incomplete file, since you ran out of disk space. You will need to delete some things off your HD to make room so you can do a full output, or turn down the settings on the output so the file is not so large.

3. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

well i changed the extension to dv, but the file just plays all staticy and i cantget a good picture. is mplayer os x free?

4. derajfast thread starter macrumors 6502a

so what im a doing with versiontracker.com? the video will open in quicktime because i changed the extension to .dv, but i can see the ffirst 2 secodns clearly, but then the rest is all choppy....i tried downloading mediaplayer osx, but it is really buggy and i dont know what do to with all of those binaries or whatever they are called that are separate downloads and there are so many different versions