iSight

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by freebird, Jan 10, 2007.

1. freebird macrumors member

Where the freezing hell is the iSight?

MacWorld has come and there's no mention of them. How are mac pro or older desktop/laptop users supposed to use iChat if Apple isn't selling iSights?

They're gone! I need one!

2. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

3. Grimace macrumors 68040

Grimace

I think the updated display rumors are true -- but Apple is waiting 3 weeks to unveil them. Slimmer bezel, HDMI - and rotation! :D

4. freebird thread starter macrumors member

But what about those who don't have an iSight and aren't planning to purchase a new display?

It'd be really uncool of them to force you to buy an Apple display if you want an iSight. But I guess the market for them has dried up, or something...

Weak.

5. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

It is really slack for there not to be a new iSight. The phone's great and everything, but just writing off other products doesn't make sense. It can't be through lack of demand - people are crying out for them and have been for months.

6. seh80 macrumors 6502

seh80

It really sucks that there hasn't been a new one. I wanted to pick one up for my ibook. The new cinema display (if it happens) would be very cool, but it sure wouldn't do a lot of us any good. Guess I'm going to head to ebay if the next month or so doesn't bring us something.

7. fyrmedic macrumors member

need one two

come on apple. I finally get the funds together and NO isight. I cannot believe there is no market for em.:confused: