iSkin evo4

Discussion in 'iPod' started by sam10685, Nov 2, 2007.

1. macrumors 68000

sam10685

The iSkin evo4 case is out for the iPod classic model finally. Has anyone seen it? Do you like it? Is it better than the evo3 for the 5th gen ipod?

2. macrumors 68000

I don't know if it is better than the evo3, but it certainly looks nice. My only beef with the evo3 was the clip and the piece that held the clip on. I removed it altogether b/c I couldn't get the iPod to lie flat with it still in the sleeve.

Anyway, the evo4 looks nice. If I had a classic I would certainly consider it.

3. macrumors 6502a

Vidd

I'd like to get it for the 3G Nano but I haven't seen it for sale in the UK.

4. macrumors 6502

Mine will be delivered tomorrow, so I will try and post some pics and a lil review on it, because I was surprised to see that noone on here has gotten one yet! I wasn't going to get a case until I pulled a couple Urkels and dropped my black iPod twice causeing big gashes in two of the corners. So, I ordered the silver case because I thought it would accent well with the black underneath and sorta resemble my iMac too :)

5. macrumors 6502a

Thanks! I can't wait to see the review and pics. Someone posted a review of the red one on the apple support forums, and they really seem to like it. I think an onyx one is on my x-mas list.

6. macrumors 6502a

Did you get it in?