Israelis kill crops to oust beduin

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Feb 17, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/18FB7D67-7F52-44E9-8C5F-0E2AB9FE7799.htm

2. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

ya know, for a people that will be outnumbered in ten years by the group it's now oppressing/destroying, israel is really not playing this smart. they are simply sowing the seeds for their own destruction.

3. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

you would have though that the jews would know this is not the way to go (being victim to this sort of stuff

whenever i express my veiws on this i am accused of being anti symetic, there anti arab

my sig says it all

4. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

Do you have a more independent source of this information than AlJazeera. Like SkyNews, BBC, CNN, etc. I just don't take AlJazeera for much accuracy in terms of its reporting on arab-israeli relations, anymore than I take Israeli reporting for much. Its like asking Fox News to be objective about liberals

5. diamond geezer thread starter macrumors regular

Wasn't CNN the news organisation that showed old footage of an Arab woman celebrating in the street, and changed it's context to suggest she was celebrating 911?

I've found the news item on several Arab sites, but not on any Western agencies.

Maybe they don't think anyone will be interested or it's to anti-Israeli to show.

6. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

What about other sites, like Russian or Japanese news? I have a hard time believing that NONE of them would carry some info about it.

7. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

ostensibly, but snopes says it's not true: link

8. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

And this is why I trust CNN and not Al Jazeera, they have way too much of an agenda