Isreal testing new gas on Palastinians?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Jul 12, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

link

2. diamond geezer thread starter macrumors regular

Yet more double-standards where Israel is concerned.

3. Flex macrumors newbie

Schoolgirl gas story appears to be a tad bit old
    http://www.yaleherald.com/article.php?Article=1047

4. Flex macrumors newbie

This site link is a leftist biased site and not a neutral news site.
    Thus not a reliable news source in my opinion.

5. CandelLife macrumors newbie

CandelLife

It doesn't matter where you get the news of Israel / Palestine....all are biased as far as I'm concerned. Both sides are hurting each other in their bid to keep land. Both sides have killed and hurt people where they shouldn't have. The only difference is America pays Israel to keep them in their weapons and keeps threatening to take them away from events happening they shouldn't be doing. But still we back them.

This isn't going to be over any time soon, it's been going on for 100's of years. Still, innocent Israelis are killed, and innocent Palestinians are killed...and it's hard to tell who to beleive in "ANY" news report that comes out because the same story is given from two different sides each and every single time. (Lies coming from both sides), they're like a bunch of kids this way. Or maybe cave men.

It makes me so mad that someone can't step in and stop all the nonsense and make it fair for all as a parent who steps up to say "Chill out and stop this nonsense." But no one can do that since there are too many involved. I know Sly/Flex thinks Palestinians should be just wiped off Israels land.....but that isn't right. They should both live there peacefully, side by side....each under their own laws...but that happening, isn't going to be any time soon.

6. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Are you REALLY his sister? You sound so REASONABLE! :D

Good post.

7. Griffon macrumors newbie

Wouldn't it then be reasonable to finish the wall, preferably between the two countries and not through disputed land. Then have that wall monitored by UN troops so that both Israel and Palestine can have a cooling off period? However, the problem is getting all three parties to agree with that. I believe all three parties have already stated they don't like this idea for one reason or another.

8. takao macrumors 68040

takao

complete agree...at the moment i see no 'light at the end of the tunnel' ... this thing will perhaps take forever (25 years at least...if not more)