Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ollie3856

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2007
would love to hear a review from anyone who gets one of these, have read conflicting reports of their products 'bonding' with ipods in the past and am curious to see how it'll handle the curves of the ipod, but definitely interested

Malakas07

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2007
are you serious these things look like garbage. They don't even have ones that represent Apple as a company.
Why would you destroy the elegance, prestige and a well-engineered product with an ugly and cheap case?

Don't reduce Apple's iPhone to the Motorola Razr level.
That's like accessorizing a newly purchased Ferrari with cigarette lighter fans, Bi-Color racing seat covers and any other cheaply made clutter you can find.

Hopefully Apple put into the warranty fine print " Use of overly cheap, tacky and cliché iPhone covers will void warranty indefinitely. "

mediaprodguy

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2006
wtf?

why would you want to "13 yr old school girl-ify" your iphone?

its not a razr for petes sake.....

please .... dont rape your iphones!

ollie3856

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2007
whoa...slow down there sally, what if someone wants to protect their $650 iphone from scratching without adding any bulk (yes, i've read the 'iphone invincible to scratching' threads, along with the 'my iphone is already scratched to sh*t' threads)? One of these skins is black which I think looks absolutely fine. No need to jump down anyone's throat for asking a question. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.