It seems like I'm the only one

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mateft, Oct 7, 2003.

1. mateft macrumors member

May 22, 2003
    I seems to me that there are very few of us who never had a hands on experience with 10.3. And it seems like everyone has Panther! Or at-least those who have it are very vocal. Who is with me that is a virgin Panther user?
  2. .a macrumors regular

Dec 5, 2001
    i am also a panther virgin :) just read everywhere and saw every keynote which was available for streaming and i have allways been very impressed.
    i have my credit card ready for panther "for the rest of us" :)
  3. iGav macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    nor me, but I like to let other people iron out the bugs instead.... ;) :D :D
  4. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

Jan 14, 2002
    South Dakota, USA
    I've never used Panther. I did not even realize that a regular Joe can get it right now, but they must be able to acording to these boards. Well I guess I will just have to wait for it, but it won't be long now and maybe Apple will do for teachers what they did with Jaguar and give us a free copy, that would be nice.
  5. jimthorn macrumors 6502a

Apr 24, 2003
    Huntington Beach, CA, USA
    Yes, I am eagerly awaiting Panther's arrival, since my experience with it so far has been only the Keynote demo and screenshots on rumor sites. I don't have the patience to track down and download an "illegal copy" of the developer version.
  6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Jun 25, 2002
    Gone but not forgotten.
    I don't have it because I have no legal claim to it and I wouldn't feel right having it.

Besides, I spent enough time helping them debug 10.0, 10.1, and 10.2 legally. I think I'd rather have my machine doing folding@home rather than crashing. ;)

There will only be a few more weeks anyway to get the release that's (fairly) safe.
  7. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Feb 16, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    ooh me, ooh, ooh, me. but i can't wait to try it!