It seems were are not the only MS haters.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Wes, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

haha. that's pretty funny

gotta love the accents.... :)

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Not sure what language that is, Swedish, Nowegian? But the accent comes across a little like Jacque Cousteau.

Funny :D

5. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

*downloading*
    ya, it seems odd its in .mov format but then again remember they hate m$...so their only other widely used formats (instead of mpeg) would be mov or a realcrappyplayer format....

6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

There's a nordic language in the background...maybe Danish or Swedish and French from the announcer, as far as I can tell.

Poor Bernard...NT has run out of life and because he depended on it, so had he. :(

7. Wes thread starter macrumors 68020

Wes

Mmmmm Post Counts... they just keep going.

8. iwantanewmac macrumors 6502

Ha! I saw that 1 a while ago.
    It made me fall over backwards then and it made me do so again.
    Very funny indeed! :) :) :)

9. gottfrid macrumors newbie

It´s Nowegian..

/swedish guy

10. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i have hated one person in my life and one company

now i don't hate anybody or any company...i am a techie who is now microsoft certified and i fix...you got it...pcs...and there is a lot of fixing to do

but being a mac user, i did spend at least a decade hating microsoft and it wasted my time until i saw the light and realized that ms were only really just another tool to help people get their work done on a daily basis...ms software may be the worst on the rack at circuit city, but it works for most average users

the person i hated, that i hate no more, was an owner of a small business that i went in for an interview at, and he was this psycho black belt of a short man, and when he saw me, an asian, he got agro and wanted to challenge me...this happened without any provocation at all

though he was a senior citizen or middle aged...about 55 or so...he still could have knocked me out cold...i don't like black belts who get the skills to beat people up or as been the case in the states, use it only to mug people in san francisco and los angeles as has been mentioned by my former martial arts teacher

martial arts was never intended for that and rumble in the bronx, with that maritial arts equipped gang, is a bad role model for tiny kids...yeah, when i grow up, i will be like jackie chang and beat up a whole room full of people every twenty minutes

how often does a martial artist really have to take out a whole room and use ladders and broomsticks to pulverize a swarm of angry blackbelts:p

but i give him this, he is extremely talented and one of the most funny people in the movies...he could do regular comedy movies without having to beat the heck out of lesser martial artists

good thing steven segal was never in jackie's movies, he would get a hernia trying to do those stunts jackie pulls off:eek:

11. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Thank you. :)

12. Wes thread starter macrumors 68020

Wes

Do you have an avatar lined up yet? You are just itching to get to 500 I can tell... :p

13. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Well, I just may have something. :D

Hey wait! Does that mean you think my posts are inane and just there to fulfill the number? :D (Not that i would care, but u'r all my heros and it would be sad to think that you thought that I was thinking that I could...) :D

14. Wes thread starter macrumors 68020

Wes

Does the tar say Bousozoku?

15. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Actually, it's more like "Sakamoto in the U.S.A.". The colours are obviously red, white, and blue. The character is saka or slope, which i the first character of my original family name, before I was adopted.

If it was about bousozoku, you'd see a motorbike terrorising people. :D

16. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

are you actually B2TM's lil' bro...or you stalkin him? ;)