IT Wise Sales - Amazing Deals! :rolleyes:

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by cr2sh, May 29, 2005.

1. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

This email made it through my gmail spam filter today, it seemed interesting so I went over and checked out the site.

Before any very naive and unsuspecting folks head over there and actually try to buy something be forwarned... the point of this thread is THIS SITE IS A FRAUD.

Of prime interest was their sale of 2.5 G5's:

A large amount of the site is blatantly wrong. They're selling 2.5 g5 systems for like $50 less than dual 2.0's... They've got 20" 1.8 iMacs for $890.

Oh, and when you add a 17" Powerbook (priced at $1285) to your shopping cart and then try to check out... they inform you that they have a $1500 minimum purchase.

I thought others might get some enjoyment from the site... it's quite disgusting.

2. Apple!Freak macrumors 6502a

Apple!Freak

3. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

-Its just disgusting that people are out there trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes while they run off with their wallets. :(
    -Although it would be nice if new Macs were a little closer to these prices. :rolleyes:

4. Nickygoat macrumors 6502a

Nickygoat

:D the address given is for a nightclub in Napoli - Caboverde.
    And why give prices in $ and not €? Some poor sucker will be scammed that's for sure :(

5. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

Either this guy was trying hard to get past spam filters or he needs to learn English VERY quickly. :rolleyes:

6. Lord ZipLoc macrumors newbie

FROM: their news page "due to fraud activity, credit cards are no longer accepted " lol yea your the ones doing the fraud, if anyone orders from that site they deserve whats coming to them.

7. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

I like this one from their Testimonials. Introducing the iMac Powerbook!

"Dear Sirs, Just wanted to say thank you for the delivery of my new iMac Powerbook. I was really pleased with the level of service that I have received. This is the first time I have ever ordered over the net from so far but was pleasantly surprised with the company's level of service. I hope to continue shopping with you in the near future. Yours sincerely,"
    - Nayna M.