iTMS Down?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by NEENAHBOY, Apr 28, 2005.

1. NEENAHBOY macrumors 6502

Haven't been able to access it for the better part of two hours from my PB. My internet connection's fine, and I just get the "Check back later" message. Anybody?

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

been fine for me lately.... although searching is slow and doesnt always go through, other than that its just fine

3. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

I've had issues with it being slow and going out periodically the last couple days, but it's been fairly good today...

4. NEENAHBOY thread starter macrumors 6502

A few minutes ago I was able to access the main screen but it wouldn't let me search. Did they add the countries yet?

5. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

6. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

It's working well for me. And I also noticed that the country selection page is back to normal - no more squished icons.

7. Apmonia macrumors regular

It's not doing anything at all for me right now. Maybe they are adding more stores? Let's hope.

8. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Doesn't seem to be working for me. It just sits there on Accessing Music Store.

9. swingerofbirch macrumors 68030

The Amalgamated States of Central North America
    it's 12:23 am eastern and i cannot access it...i was about to make a post on macrumors and saw someone already had, i get the message:

iTunes could not connect to the Music Store. The network connection timed out. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, then try again.

And I am most def connected the to the Internet.....and it's now OFFICIALLY APRIL 29 and Tiger has not shipped, it was supposed to have shipped no later than the 28...is apple gonna surprise me?!

it's been a weird week, early shipments, me having ordered it right away still waiting, power mac updates with no fan fare, itunes down with possible new stores, possible imac and emac updates...........

10. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Glad to see that I am not the only one.

Maybe they have something special planned for the release of Tiger today? :)

11. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Yeah, I'm getting the same now. Hopefully us Southern Hemispherians will be getting our stores soon, hey Nermal?

I've had a similar problem before though, and it wasn't when new stores were being added. :( Hopefully this time it's different.

12. DJY macrumors 6502a

DJY

Down for me as well...
    Just read on Appletalk - that someone had mates in France and America check as well - and all locations were down.

13. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

its still working just fine for me, although the searches dont always work, but the front page comes up and i can browse without a problem

14. nagromme macrumors G5

nagromme

iTMS is up for me, and searches work. No changes to the country list.