It's 9am Monday in Australia and there's no iMacs

Discussion in 'iMac' started by timcullis, Nov 25, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Oct 9, 2012

To be honest I didn't expect them either. I posted the quoted text below on 9 November before I was aware of Black Friday. Taking that into account and acknowledging that Mondays are not normally launch days as this means web sites are being updated in the weekend ( :( ), then Tuesday 27 would be the earliest likely date.

The reason I'm reposting the above text is because I think Apple's decision to launch towards the end of the stated month is partly driven by the desire to have a reasonable level of stocks available, but also by the sensible plan to separate out the different events as far as the stores are concerned.
  2. macrumors 6502

Apr 8, 2010
    I wonder if all the Apple store sites will update at the same time, so if its Tuesday US time it will be Wednesday morning here
  3. hammonda1, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012

macrumors newbie

Nov 5, 2012
    Tuesday Hopefully

Hopefully we will have better news in the next few hours on Apple Australia as they go into Tuesday:)
  4. macrumors 6502

May 26, 2012
    Isn't it first available in USA and then to the rest of the world
  5. macrumors 6502

May 10, 2012
  6. macrumors regular

Jun 14, 2011
  7. macrumors 6502

May 26, 2012
    Not sure, I think it will be declared to order in USA and then in the rest of the world.
    Apple, time is running out for you 3 days left!!
  8. macrumors 65816

May 14, 2011
    As said previously they only need to release half a dozen to fulfil their commitment to a November launch.
  9. macrumors 6502

May 26, 2012
    Why even bother with this???
    they could start pre order before a week, with waiting time of a month. Problem solved
    Not doing so, show that they are not even close to,produce half dozen...