It's My Birthday!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by zflauaus, Aug 4, 2005.

1. zflauaus macrumors 65816

YAY!! At 2:42 p.m. today, I will turn 14! YAY! The only bad thing, I won't have anybody to tell it to home, so I'll go online and celebrate with you guys!! YAY! :D :D Talk to you later!

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Okay, well it's about 4:00PM here now, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Doing anything special?

3. zflauaus thread starter macrumors 65816

It's about 1:09 a.m. here. Thanks! Not really, probably going out to eat somewhere tomorrow.
    If I get enough money, which I probably will given that I only have $140 dollars to go and I usually get $100 parents (they don't really give me anything else) and everyone else usually $20-$40, I'm going to go buy my first Mac, the iBook! Hopefully I do get enough!! :D :D

4. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Your gunna have to get a whole lot of 20's and 40's to get the ibook, but good luck on that, and Happy B-day. Cherish your youth.

EDIT: Oops, Sorry read that wrong, you don't have that much to go.

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Good luck with the saving. Now go to bed so you can be bright and cheery on your birthday. :p

6. zflauaus thread starter macrumors 65816

Well, like I said, given my parents usually give me $100 and I only have $140 to go, I'm pretty close. That's for the "Happy B-day." I will cherish it like it's my own flesh and blood, oh wait, it is! LOL! I probably shouldn't have said that. :rolleyes:

7. zflauaus thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks. Yeah, I'm going to bed in 15 minutes or so. But sleepin' late, or if my Palm wakes me up before I actually get up on my own will. :D

8. CompUser Guest

Happy Birthday!

I hope you like your iBook.

9. zflauaus thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks. I am going to use it non-stop, or until I get tired, my parents say go to bed, or the battery dies. :D :D

10. zflauaus thread starter macrumors 65816

Well guys, I'm off to go to sleep. Hopefully I will talk to you around 2:00-3:00p.m. central time. Until then, good night! Or good afternoon, morning, whatever! Goodbye!

11. Benjamin macrumors 6502a

Benjamin

Well happy birthday and hope you get that ibook. :cool:

12. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Happy Birthday zflauaus! Hope you get your Mac as you wish :)

13. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy 14th B-Day zflauaus. A very enjoyable time of life. So I guess that I will also say Good Morning. For me it is afternoon. Wishing you success with the purchase of your iBook. What specifications? ;)

14. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

15. zflauaus thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks guys! I have to wait for my sister to get home from work to open my b-day cards.

Thanks! I just got back from driving my dad's, soon to be mine, truck on some backroads, awesome experience! I will get the stock iBook because I don't have a lot of pictures. I have about 1.8GB of music right now. I know it's stock, but it's a good start for my first Mac!

Thanks. At home, I'm having a red velvet cake. My favorite. Tonight we're going out to Lonestar. Can't wait! And hopefully we can go to the Apple Store and get my iBook if I have enough money since they're open until 10:00p.m. (Extended Tax-Free Holiday Hours)
    Thanks for the wishes everyone! I will post pics of my iBook when I get it! :D :D

16. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

17. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory