it's obvious now

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by setanor, Jan 2, 2002.

1. setanor macrumors newbie

way beyond...

apple thinks: screw the lousy GHz. everybody's got a GHz now. even stupid emachines has a GHz.

we're going for THz.

hmm.... i haven't seen anyone predicting that...

2. ClassicMac macrumors newbie

that is a possiblity, but highly unlikely. ive never heard of any chip company claming thier chip reaches 1THz or above

3. samy85114 macrumors regular

that's funny :) ... well, at the point
    we are... why not!!! they said .... way beyond, so that's possible after all. Don't trush me :)

Someone in the "some rumors confirmed" thread, said that the G5 is not yet ready... I really hope this is not true!!!!!! I want to buy a G5 not a G4, so if it doesn,T release on monday, i will have to wait until mid-2002... that's too far away!

ANd if apple doesn,t make G5 available on monday, that keynote isn'T so big after all.

4. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

he he he...

shoot for the stars.....reach for the moon...

5. agreenster macrumors 68000

agreenster

Im still sticking to my guns. No G5. They are hyping the new iMac (not called the iMac, but thats what it'll be) not a G5. Be patient, the 64bit babies are coming........But I agree. They sure are hyping it a lot to dissapoint G5 wishful thinkers.

6. GigaWire macrumors 6502

They better release the G5 in soome from or another. I will not be able to afford one for another 6-7 months so it is crucial they release now so the prices will have dropped by the time i buy. And since none of you exist without me, then that had better be what happens, or I'll stop believing people exist at my whim which would diastrous for the world.