iPad mini It's official - I love my mini.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jman13, Dec 26, 2012.

1. macrumors 65816

Ok, I've been an iPhone owner for years, and have owned an android tablet for the past year and a half, and despite running stock ICS, I've been getting annoyed with that. I finally got fed up and asked for the ipad mini for Christmas, and two days in, I love it.

None of the annoyances I had from Android (odd lags, few tablet apps), and just speed and polish. Perfect size for me too. Sorry - just had to post.

2. macrumors 6502

Tikatika

3. macrumors 6502a

spyguy10709

Great to hear! I love my iPad too.

4. macrumors 603

nuckinfutz

I know a lot of people that got them for Xmas and those that didn't are keen on picking up a mini sometimes next year...me included.

5. macrumors 6502

Count me in for iPad Mini with retina next year. Can't love this one, maybe tolerate it.

6. macrumors 65816

joshwithachance

There's just something about the mini. I ordered a 16GB white one today, and cannot wait for it to come in! It may not have a retina display, but it's size/weight is PERFECT and it runs cool at all times, which is a plus.

7. macrumors 6502a

would it be redundant to get ipad mini if i have an ipad 2?

All the talk in here just make me want to try one now. To offset my gaming from the Ipad because 16G is not enough. Get another mini 16G so my original Ipad can be use for video and web browsing only.

8. macrumors 68040

You are smitten. Love takes longer than two days.

Are you losing sleep, carrying it everwhere you go, using it when you have other things to do and your heart races everything you touch it, etc. etc. That is closer to love. :)

9. thread starter macrumors 65816

I save those emotions for my wife, rather than gadgets. :D. Gadget love is a little less serious.

10. macrumors 6502a

Congratulations to all who received new minis for Christmas. I'm an iPad 4 fan, but can see the appeal of the form factor of the mini. Enjoy!

11. macrumors 6502

That's called infatuation.

12. macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Im glad you like it!

I'm waiting until march hoping and praying for the retina version. Maybe they'll make a 128gb version of it too. That would be AWESOME, because then it would match the rumored 128gb iphone that comes out. Even though I use dropbox for my movies and pictures these days, it'd be nice to have a more robust music collection [non dependent of Spotify].

13. macrumors regular

Got my 9 year old son one for Christmas and he is over the moon with it, much more comfortable for him him to use. I also like it a lot and may have to get one for myself.