It's sheer, unadulterated, peerless and incalculable FUN

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=6306

Reviews on Wii software and hardware.

Still no real details. Or Mario Galaxy. Or Prime 3. so minus a few points there. Just seems to be the "Touch Generation" style games.

2. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

As always, a great Wii post from Raggedjimmi! Thanks! I can't wait!

3. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

Hey I've got my finger on the pulse ;) I've just never been this excited over a games machine before. that coming from a Mega Drive, PS1, Dreamcast and Amiga loving northern monkey!

4. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

haha, me too. I usually get fairly excited but this one has me downright obsessed to get my name on that preorder list first, something that I have never done before.

5. Vster macrumors 6502

Sweet! I don't think I've ever been so excited for a console before!:D

6. jdechko macrumors 68040

7. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Im still not keen on having to get up and move like a crazy monkey to play games, sports or otherwise.

While i understand standing in front of a tv and swinging a bat seems awesome and interactive, but not everyone has the ability to create more than 3 sq. feet of clear real estate in front of their tv.

Moving furniture etc everytime you want to get a quick game in, is kinda crazy.

Im all for the Wii remote, but if I cant play tennis or baseball by sitting on my butt, leaned back and just flicking my wrist (and not putting my whole body into the motion) then I dont think I am satisfied.

When it comes to FPS, I think its a given to just sit back and use the remote like you would a normal TV remote, relaxed in your hand and quick flicks of the wrist to change your aim etc....now thats fun.