It's that time again, grad school/college apps

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by w00tmaster, Sep 6, 2006.

1. w00tmaster macrumors regular

Well, after a disheartening run last year, I'm trying again to get into grad school mit funding. Last year I only applied to UMN and University of Utah for grad school in CS, got into both places but since a letter of recommendation came a month and a half late(despite giving said professor 2 months to finish it) neither offered me funding. I also applied for a scholarship in Japan, but since my brother, who I love but isn't the brightest bulb in the box, sent only my letter of recommendation instead of my application AND letter in the mail, I am trying yet again....Going to apply to Indiana, NYU, UNC, and Pitt.

Who else is applying to grad school this year? Where are you applying and what do you want to study? Any tips from the successful grad school applicants? Besides of course reading PhD comics :p

Good luck all!

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

All we have to do here is type the numbers that correspond to our top nine preferences click "OK" and wait for the UAI marks to come out.

The mark determines where you go.

3. calyxman macrumors 6502a

calyxman

It'll be a couple years before I apply for my MBA. Still want to build up the community service and leadership experience--let alone, save some money for the tuition :eek:.