iTube Grabber

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by mikeyiphone, Mar 13, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Anyone having problems with this ?

I keep getting an error occurred message when i try to grab anything from youtube.

2. macrumors 6502a

3. macrumors 68030

Dave Braine

4. thread starter macrumors regular

I had gettube, that no longer has a search function, not sure why.

itubeGrabber worked for me the first few days then all of a sudden it stopped.

I just though maybe youtube was cracking down on these apps???

5. macrumors 68020

Try SnapzProX from Ambrosia Software. It's $70, but it records ANYTHING playing on your screen still images, video, web animations, etc.

AFAIK, no way to block it.

6. macrumors newbie

I use a Mac G4 (PPC) with OS X 10.4.11.

I have iTubeGrabber 1.0.3. It is said to be for OS X 10.5 or 10.6, but in fact works very well in 10.4.11. Unfortunately I have somehow lost the file of instructions. Can anyone help me obtain the instructions? The developer of iTubeGrabber has discontinued developing it and cannot be contacted, it seems.

In particular, the search facility works very well, but I cannot remember or work out how to enter a URL for a YouTube video if one already knows the URL.

I should be very grateful for any help; iTubegrabber is so good an application that I should really like to go on using it.

7. macrumors newbie

problem with iTube grabber

it used to work fine on my macbook pro but now it doesn`t download the files anymore.

I a specifically searching for programms that help make youtube files into mp3, any suggestions?

Or how do I fix problem with iTube grabber

8. macrumors 65816

gorskiegangsta

9. thread starter macrumors regular

Fastest Free youtube grabber is really good.