Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

ituneslogo.jpg
Apple has released a minor update to its iTunes software, improving support for Arabic and Hebrew, adding the ability to see a Wish List while viewing the iTunes library, and "additional stability improvements".

The last update to iTunes occurred back in early November, fixing issues with the equalizer and improving issues when switching views in large libraries.
iTunes 11.1.4

This version of iTunes adds the ability to see your Wish List while viewing your iTunes library, improves support for Arabic and Hebrew, and includes additional stability improvements.
The new iTunes is available through the Mac App Store's update mechanism or Apple's iTunes download site. The update weighs in at 128MB.

Update: Users have been unable to find the new Wish List library feature mentioned in the release notes.

Update 2: Apple now appears to have remotely activated the Wish List library feature. It is located to the left of the iTunes Store button near the top right corner of the iTunes window.

(Thanks, Tomas!)

Article Link: iTunes 11.1.4 Released With Wish List and Language Improvements

seamer

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2009
App Shopper does a better job than Apple with wishlist.

Isn't App Shopper a tool where you need Yet Another Account? I'm burning out on all the accounts we need these days. If Apple can alleviate that, why not?

Speedy2

macrumors 65816
Nov 19, 2008
Wonder if they'll ever bring that Buy All button back for the Wish List.

It seems they lost a patent lawsuit or something that made them remove it.

blackboxxx

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2008
Updated and don't see my Wish List anywhere in my library.

Can someone who found this feature take a screenshot?

rickdollar

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2007
Isn't App Shopper a tool where you need Yet Another Account? I'm burning out on all the accounts we need these days. If Apple can alleviate that, why not?

I agree with the "Another Account" issue but one nice thing about App Shopper is you get an email or alert if any of the apps in your wish list drop in price.

Johnf1285

macrumors 6502a
Dec 25, 2010
Wonder when they'll fix iTunes Match streaming the clean version of a song to devices as opposed to the allegedly "matched" version?

blackboxxx

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2008
You have to been in the store and it's in the upper right hand corner of iTunes next to Library. It's 3 lines.

That button has been there since version 11.0. Release notes specifically say that 11.1.4 "adds the ability to see your Wish List while viewing your iTunes library".

milo

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, I don't see it either. Only with sidebar off and while in the iTunes store, once back to the local library it goes away.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Let's see if this version fixes the issue where clicking "update all apps" doesn't actually update all the apps causing you to click the button multiple times. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.