iTunes 11 and iTunes Match

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Scott549, Nov 29, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Aug 24, 2010
    When someone figures this out, could you please post how the iCloud features work for music in iTunes 11? Can you stream your music from the cloud even if you don't have iTunes Match? If you do have iTunes Match, does the new iTunes do anything more than the previous version did?

2. macrumors 6502a

Aug 20, 2008
    Yep, all I'm looking for in iTunes 11 is a fix to all of Match's problems - missing album art, bad matches, etc. I especially want a way to re-match and to UNmatch. If this isn't there, I'm done with Match all together.
  3. macrumors 6502

Jul 2, 2006
    East Asia
    Couldn't agree more. iTunes Match is patchy at best. I have zero intention of continuing past my initial year if they can't make it work as advertised.
  4. macrumors newbie

Nov 29, 2012
    I downloaded iTunes 11 and Match has work okay before but right now it's been stuck on the first part then get this.

Windows 8

Attached Files:

5. macrumors newbie

Sep 28, 2011
    I've been getting that same 4002 error message too. I can't find anything on Apple's website about it either and it's really driving me crazy. I get it when at the third step where it uploads my music for what it couldn't match on its own. This is terrible, not to mention that it doesn't stream on iOS devices and instead downloads the entire song. I wanted to be able to just shuffle my library and instead used an entire month's data in one commute.
  6. macrumors newbie

Dec 18, 2012
    rinse and repeat

hey guys try quitting iTunes and safari and reopen iTunes. Worked for me on my third try.