itunes 7 (album Art)

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Pr0jkt, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Pr0jkt macrumors regular

Hey all,

After reciveving my monthly issue of Macworld, i saw this little program called "Corripio" reviewed for album art. I downloaded this program and installed and then i did a scan of all my songs. Now the only problem i have is that some of the album art that was downloaded is totally the wrong thing (eg. 2pac got replaced with Irish Celtic music LoL (I do love celtic music but the art doens't match up ). I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue, its really annoying!!!

Thanks a million

Phily

2. viperguy macrumors 6502

If you click "Get Info" on the music, a new menu will open.
    Press Artwork and delete the one you don't want.
    Then, try downloading the missing artworks from the Apple Store (there's an option called "Get Album Artwork" on the new iT7) or manually, searching the arts at another site, like Amazon, for example.
    Have fun

3. Pr0jkt thread starter macrumors regular

I tried the get album art stuff but you need an itunes account and I don't wanna give out my credit card number. I wish there was a program that put the right album art to the right CD

4. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Osarkon

There's a widget called Amazon Art that might do what you want. it'll find artwork for the current playing song/album and import it straight into itunes:)

5. viperguy macrumors 6502

My iTunes account isn't linked to any credit card... It's simple. And maybe free. To do this, you gotta either:

*Ask someone to gift you a song/video/movie, wich may be ANY of the ones in the iTMS. Even the FREE ones. Most affordable way (lol, it's free). You will receive an e-mail from apple and then asked to log in with your iTMS account. After that you can download all the free stuff from the store without it asking for a CC.
    *Buy yourself a gift card and use it. I will skip the CC thing as well.

Bug or not, it works :D

6. emptyCup macrumors 65816

emptyCup

Clutter will let you download album art, choose between covers if the exact match is not clear and then move it to iTunes. It doesn't batch process, but you only need it to fix the covers that are wrong. There are many versions of this and none of them are perfect.

7. Pr0jkt thread starter macrumors regular

can someone gift me a song then ??!?!?!?!? please?!?!?!?!