iTunes Album Art ?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by El Dandy, Jan 19, 2004.

1. El Dandy macrumors newbie

Hey, what do you all use to get cover art for your iTunes list? I use Fetch-Art, but they are missing a lot of albums. Also, how do I delete cover art from my list, like if I find a better picture of the art than the one i have, and i don't want them both there, i just want one, how do i get rid of the first? Thanks

2. etoiles macrumors 6502a

etoiles

I can't run iTunes right now, but couldn't you just use the album option/info box to edit the cover image ?

3. chameeeleon macrumors 6502

I use either Amazon, or All Music Guide. Both have almost every album imagineable. As for deleting an old image, just right-click and select "Clear" (in Windows version at least - I assume it's the same in the Mac one).

4. Foxer macrumors 65816

Foxer

I use a program called "Clutter" which can sub as a (poor) replacement control for iTunes. The good part is, however, that it will automatically download your album covers (and you can then have it attached to every song from that album.) Basically all it does is go to amazon.com (or amazon.co.uk - your choice) and pulls the pic.

To delete, go to "get song info" or whatever it is called (right-click the song). The fourth tab is cover art, and it will show all that you have attached. You can then delete those you don't like.