iTunes birthday treat!

Discussion in 'Community' started by CrackedButter, Oct 17, 2004.

1. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

Today is my birthday along with a few others at this site. So happy birthday to you guys out there. I thought I'd celebrate by buying some songs off iTunes and here they are:

"Take on Me" by a-ha
    "The Sun always shines on TV" by a-ha
    "Dancing in The Dark" by Bruce Spingsteen
    "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel

Since music these days is a bit pooh and its getting harder to find good music, ( i already have searched for indy music thanks and found some good stuff, i recommend Sparrow Orange if interested, the album is called "Hands and Knee's Music") i've started looking for songs that remind me of the 80's when I was a wee whippersnapper, along the way i've found other great stuff which is also good. I'm only now just getting into Simon and Garfunkel (but I've wanted too for ages)!

To top it off, I only wanted to buy "Take on Me" anyway, but iTunes is so good at finding the other stuff! :) Yay!

2. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

two of my favorite songs
    i saw s&g live during their last tour, badass... thats all i can say

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy B-Day to all also. What better way to celebrate than to purchase on iTunes. You are helping yourself and Apple. Just like Pringles, it's difficult to only have one. :D

4. oreo macrumors member

5. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Take on Me is also required for every ska band to cover. I even had it as my ringtone before :D