itunes codes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Fender83, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Fender83 macrumors member

Fender83

does anybody have any leftover codes that they dont want or need i would much appricate it if you would pm them to me.

2. gangst macrumors 6502a

What do you mean by codes? The ones used in the Pepsi-Apple promotion?

3. Fender83 thread starter macrumors member

Fender83

pespi

yeah pespi or colgate, i just traded my psp for a ipod and wanted some itune to put on it.

4. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

I doubt you'll get that many codes from here. Start rippin those CD's of yours. Cause you'll need to drink A LOT of Pepsi (or brush your teeth a lot) to fill up that iPod of yours!

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

We have a thread here tracking the free tunes Apple gives away, a few a week. The newest ones are still free, as well as some of the older ones. You don't even need a code for them.

6. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Didn't the Pepsi promo end? I believe the 7/11 Slurpee Promo is still on. Doubt anyone is going to be giving up their codes though.

7. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

I don't even think they work anymore even if people had some that weren't used yet. I had 5 credits left in the iTMS a few weeks back and when I went to buy a song it just removed them because they were no longer good or something.

8. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Right now at 7/11 you can buy 32 oz Slurpee and get a free iTUnes song with every one. I also will sometimes just get a soft drink, put the regular big gulp lid on it, etc. The slurpee actually costs more, so I don't think they care, if you put a soft drink instead of the slurpee in it.