Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OrlandoTragic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
I purchased a few tracks (mainly for experimental purposed) from the Wifi music store, and they're on my Touch fine, but when I browse the music on my Touch through iTunes, it doesn't show my purchased songs.

wtf?

Also, is there a way to download tracks I've purchased on the wifi store to my mac? thx

halfgoon

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
ctrl-click the touch in iTunes. Select 'transfer purchases'. And they're transferred over.

I don't know for sure, but you probably can't see the purchased music while browsing the touch because of the way it handles the library. The purchased music is probably elsewhere in the touch, not in the main library. It will end up in ther once you've transferred the music over.

hpr

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2007
thanks, I was wondering why they werent showing up on the music view of the ipod either, its kinda weird

OrlandoTragic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
ctrl-click the touch in iTunes. Select 'transfer purchases'. And they're transferred over.

I don't know for sure, but you probably can't see the purchased music while browsing the touch because of the way it handles the library. The purchased music is probably elsewhere in the touch, not in the main library. It will end up in ther once you've transferred the music over.

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.